Anti-Aging Pink Clay Mask
If you're not happy with this product, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle. Most orders ship within 1-2 days and arrive in a couple of days.
As we age, our skin loses elasticity and becomes dry. Our Pink Clay Mask contains the best FIVE ingredients to bring some life back into your skin. Sea Buckthorn Extract promotes the formation of collagen while Rosehip Extract aids in firming up your skin to produce that smooth glow.
Recommended for: Sensitive, Aging Skin
Mix it in our handmade mini ceramic bowls!
- Dullness/uneven skin tone
- Rough skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
FIRMS | GLOWS | SMOOTHS
Sea Buckthorn Extract: Promotes skin hydration, elasticity and skin cell regeneration.
Rosehip Extract: Excellent for hydrating and moisturizing the skin, boosting collagen which is an essential building block for skin elasticity and firmness. Rosehip is also rich in Vitamin A, which may help with uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation.
Rose Kaolin Clay: Boosts collagen production, brightens the skin and improves skin tone.
Rose Petal Powder: High in antioxidants, smooths and firms the skin.
- Mix 1 to 3 teaspoons of powder with 5 to 10 drops of water.
- Mix until a paste forms.
- Apply to dry face evenly and allow the product to dry.
- Remove by washing face with hands and warm water.
- Use 2-3 times a week as using it too often may dry or irritate the skin.
- Always follow with a face oil or your preferred facial moisturizer.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. White Kaolin Clay
2. Sea Buckthorn Extract
3. Rosehip Extract
4. Rose Kaolin Clay
5. Rose Petal Powder
Aroma: A hint of rose
Texture: Light pink powder
Skin Type: Sensitive, aging skin
I have sensitive skin, what do I do if I get a skin reaction?
- Kaolin clays are great for sensitive skin. We recommend doing a small patch test to see if the product will work with your skin type. If the patch test passes, use this mask once per week for sensitive or dry skin. Otherwise, you can use it 2 to 3 times per week.
What step in my facial regimen should I use this face mask?
- We recommend using this mask after cleansing and before moisturizing, in the evenings.
What is the ideal consistency to mix the clay powder with water?
- The ideal consistency should be like a watered-down cream, not too watery, and not so thick that it's paste-like.
Can I mix other products with the clay powder?
- Yes, you can try mixing other all-natural, synthetic-free products, such as toners, micellar waters, hydrosols, apple cider vinegar, or even our facial cleansing oil.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org