Green Tea Facial Balm
If you're not happy with this product, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle. Most orders ship within 1-2 days and arrive in a couple of days.
Our Green Tea Facial Balm is a soft creamy texture that melts deep into the layers of your skin, giving it superb hydration, restoring skin cells and feels soothing to the touch.
Recommended for: Sensitive, Dry Skin
- Redness or inflamed skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
RESTORES | HYDRATES | SOOTHES
Safflower Seed Oil: Safflower Seed Oil is high in linoleic acid, an omega-6 fatty acid which may help combat blemishes effectively. It is also a natural moisturizer and helps with uneven skin tone.
Mango Kernel Butter: Mango Butter acts as a protective layer on your skin which results in moisturized, soft skin.
Kokum Butter: Kokum Butter has powerful moisturizing properties, and is light, non-greasy, and won't clog pores.
Horsetail Extract: Packed with anitoxidants, this helps donate electrons to free radicals, which are the number one cause of wrinkles. This may also help reduce inflamation, puffiness, and redness.
Green Tea Extract: Reduces redness due to high levels of polyphenols which is a natural anti-inflammatory agent. May help in skin cell regeneration and therefore youthful looking skin due to high levels of Vitamin B-2.
- Apply a small amount and massage into face, neck, and decolleté.
- Use as a day or night moisturizer.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Expeller Pressed Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil*
2. Mangifera Indica (Mango) Kernel Butter*
3. Garnicia Indica (Kokum) Butter*
4. Equisetum Hiemale (Horsetail) Extract
5. Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
Aroma: A hint of green tea
Texture: Pale yellow soft balm
Skin Type: Sensitive, dry skin
Is this balm heavy and does it absorb well into the skin?
- Naturally, a balm may feel heavy compared to a lotion which is made up of 80% water, so it may feel heavy to some, but it's actually light-weight and a little goes a long ways. It absorbs fairly quickly into the skin.
What step in my facial regimen should I use this facial balm?
- We recommend using this Green Tea Facial Balm in place of your regular moisturizer, either morning or evenings. After cleansing and toning, apply this moisturizer.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com