Hydrating Face Oil
If you're not happy with this product, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle. Most orders ship within 1-2 days and arrive in a couple of days.
Treat unbalanced dry skin with our concoction of five superpower botanical oils in order to restore healthy pores, new skin cells, and an all-around healthy glowing skin tone. Absorbs readily, leaves the skin soft, with non-greasy, all-day hydration.
Recommended for: All skin types
- Dry skin
- Blackheads and blemishes
- Overproduction of sebum
- Uneven texture
- Pollution exposure
- Free radicals
In a 2-week study of 26 humans ranging from dry to oily skin:
- 100% felt immediately softer skin
- 96% felt immediately more hydrated skin
- 96% felt their skin was smoother after 2 weeks of use
- 92% felt their skin texture improved after 2 weeks of use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SMOOTHS | SOFTENS | RESTORES SKIN
Meadowfoam Seed Oil: 40% of our formulation uses Meadowfoam Seed Oil, which is rich in anti-oxidants and naturally high amounts of vitamin E, it locks in moisture deep within the skin cells. It is also similar to human sebum (your skin's oil), and therefore can absorb quickly and deeply.
Olive Squalane Oil: This oil mirrors human sebum (your skin's oil), and therefore absorbs quickly and repairs the skin. It smooths and softens the skin, enhances elasticity, and penetrates deep into the layers of the skin and acts as a carrier for other oils.
Evening Primrose Oil: Evening Primrose Oil contains high levels of GLA, an essential fatty acid required by every organ in the body. This oil improves your skin's hydration, improves elasticity, reduces fine lines, soothes dry skin, regulates sebum, treats and prevents blackheads.
Cranberry Seed Oil: Cranberry Seed Oil has high levels of essential fatty acids, vitamin E, and phytosterols (which helps with collagen synthesis). This oil prevents photo/sun damage, reduces free radical damage (wrinkles), soothes inflamed skin, and may prevent breakouts.
Chamomile Flower Extract: Chamomile contains over 30 natural active compounds that may help with the following: induces collagen synthesis (renews/repairs skin cells), heals scars (acne), decreases eczema, soothes the skin, improves the skin's natural glow, speeds healing of scars and burns, reduces inflammation, cleanses and moisturizes.
- Apply 3 to 5 drops to a clean face with clean hands, morning and night.
- Gently apply until absorbed.
- Store at room temperature, avoid direct sunlight. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Cold-Pressed Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
2. Olive Squalane Oil
3. Organic Cold-Pressed Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil
4. Cold-Pressed Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
5. Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
Aroma: Botanical, very low to no odor
Texture: Dark yellow, thin oil
Skin Type: All skin types
I have sensitive skin, what if I develop a skin reaction to this product?
- If you have sensitive skin, we recommend doing a small patch test to first see how your skin will react to this product. If you develop a reaction, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund as we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
What step of my facial regimen should I use this product?
- We recommend using this product in place of your daily moisturizer. After cleansing, toning, and any facial treatments like masks, apply the hydrating face oil at that time. Afterwards, apply your SPF, and then makeup. If you use ampoules or serums, use those first and then apply this facial oil. This facial oil seals in other skincare products.
Can I mix this product with other products?
- Yes you can mix this with other all-natural, synthetic-free products. Use this as a primer for your makeup, or mix it with your foundation for that matted, dewy glowy look. Add it to your highlighter or shimmer makeup in order to enhance your makeup contouring. You can also add it to your lip gloss to add additional gloss.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com