Pumpkin Powder To Foam Facial Cleanser
If you're not happy with this product, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle. Most orders ship within 1-2 days and arrive in a couple of days.
A powder-to-foam cleanser infused with pumpkin and papaya fruit extract to naturally exfoliate and provide nutrients as it cleanses. Upon contact with water, the powder transforms into a rich lather and eliminates impurities, embarking in a deep pore cleansing ritual, leaving your skin feeling soft, supple, and brightened.
Recommended for: All Skin Types
Mix it in our handmade mini ceramic bowls!
- Dullness/uneven skin texture
In a study of 22 humans ranging from normal to dry skin:
- 100% felt immediately cleaner skin
- 95% felt immediately softer skin
- 90% felt immediately more radiant, brightened skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
SOFTENS | EXFOLIATES | BRIGHTENS
Pumpkin Fruit Powder: A rich source of exfoliating enzymes and beta carotene, pumpkin gently removes dead skin cells leaving the skin smooth and glowing.
Papaya Fruit Extract: Excellent for balancing the oiliness of the skin and works wonders as an exfoliant. It contains Vitamin A which helps to reveal th enext layer of the skin and exposes radiant complexion.
Coconut Milk Powder: Coconut Milk softens and moistens the skin, allowing your skin to feel replenished and not stripped dry.
Colloidal Oatmeal: Colloidal oatmeal is known to soothe sensitive skin. It binds to your skin and locks in moisture and functions such that it does not strip your skin dry while cleansing.
- Mix 1 to 3 teaspoons of powder with 5 to 10 drops of water.
- Mix until a paste forms.
- Apply to face and massage in a circular motion, avoiding the eye area.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Coco Nuciferra (Coconut) Milk Powder
2. Avena Sativa (Oatmeal) Kernel Flour
3. Sodium Cocoyl Isethoinate
4. Curcubita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Powder
5. Carica (Papaya) Fruit Extract
Aroma: Sweet Coconut and Pumpkin
Texture: Fluffy soft powder
Skin Type: All types
I have sensitive skin, what do I do if I get a skin reaction?
- If you have sensitive skin, it is best not to keep the product on your skin for longer than 60 seconds. Try the product out on a small, descrete area first, and start off by using the product once or twice a week.
What step in my facial regimen should I use this cleanser, and how often?
- We recommend using this mask in the morning or evening as the first step of your skincare routine. It is safe to use every day. However, if you have sensitive skin, the natural chemical exfoliants contained in pumpkin and papaya fruits may cause some redness or itchiness. If that is the case, start off with using this once or twice a week.
What is the ideal consistency to mix the powder-to-foam cleanser with water?
- The ideal consistency should be like a watered-down cream, not too watery, and not so thick that it's paste-like.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org