Green Tea Facial Oil Cleanser
If you're not happy with this product, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle. Most orders ship within 1-2 days and arrive in a couple of days.
This oil cleanser is perfect for even the most sensitive or dry skin. And best of all, this can wash off with tepid water. There is no need to wipe the product off with a hot towel. Infused with green tea, high in anti-oxidants and reduces redness, this gentle facial oil cleanser works brilliantly with your skin, not against it. A silky-soft, luxurious blend of botanical oils that help thoroughly remove dirt, makeup, sunscreen, and pollutants. Immediately leaves your skin feel soft, supple, and dewy.
Recommended for: Dry, sensitive, or regular skin
- Dry patchy skin
- Congested skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CLEANSES | MOISTURIZES | SOFTENS | REMOVES SPF & MAKEUP
Jojoba Seed Oil: Contains high levels of Vitamin B and E, Jojoba Seed Oil contains anti-inflammatory agents, reducing redness and keeps your skin calm and happy.
Castor Seed Oil: Castor seed oil is highly anti-bacterial, which aids in thoroughly and deeply cleaning the skin. It also boosts production of collagen (which can help soften and hydrate the skin). It also relieves dry, patchy skin.
Avocado Oil: Best for replenishing dry skin, keeping it hydrated and moisturized.
Green Tea Extract: With its high levels of anti-oxidants, it is a super power for our skin, reducing blemishes, protecting our skin barrier from harsh elements and pollutants, and reduces redness and inflammation.
- Apply a quarter sized amount to palm.
- Apply onto dry face and rub in circular motions.
- Add tepid water and massage to remove oil and makeup.
- Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
2. Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
3. Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
4. Vegetable di-ppg-2 myreth-10 Adipate (plant-derived emollient)
5. Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
Aroma: Green Tea
Texture: Pale yellow, medium viscosity oil
Skin Type: Dry, sensitive to regular
I have oily skin, will this product work for me?
- This product was developed for dry skin. It may take up to 6 weeks of consistent use in order to see the benefits, after you sebum has regulated to lower levels. It may also be too gentle of a face wash. We recommend trying our Original Facial Cleansing Oil.
Will it sting my eyes?
- None of the ingredients used has any known sensitivity to the human eye, however, if you have sensitive eyes, be sure to thoroughly wipe off all product very well, and follow through with a gentle cleanser around the eye area to ensure all product has been removed completely. Or, avoid the eye area altogether, and use a makeup remover that is gentle for your eyes.
I've never used oils to clean my face, will this stuff actually work? I'm skeptical
- Oil will bind to oil, so the chemical theory of "like attracts like" is true with cleansing with an oil-based product. This oil cleanser will bind to the oils trapped within your skin cells. Rather than using a soap to remove the dirt, makeup, SPF, and sebum (oil) from your face, we use a mixture of botanical oils to bind to everything, and the 5th ingredient is a plant-derived emollient that aids in washing the product off. If you are new to oil cleansing, give it at least 2-3 weeks of consistent use while your skin cells purge and renew itself.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org