Cranberry Cleansing Balm
If you're not happy with this product, you can return it for a full refund, no questions or hassle. Most orders ship within 1-2 days and arrive in a couple of days.
A scoop of this soft balmy texture, and you'll melt away the day's dirt, makeup, SPF, and pollutants. This non-greasy formula efficiently melts away makeup while leaving your skin hydrated and velvety smooth.
Our PEG-Free formula is gentle on even the most sensitive skin, yet cleanses well without stripping your pores dry. The majority of this formula uses nutrient-rich Organic Shea Butter and Cold-Pressed Cranberry Seed Oil.
Recommended for: Sensitive, Aging Skin
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
CLEANSES | SMOOTHS | HYDRATES
Shea Butter: A nutrient-rich ingredient that improves skin hydration and moisture.
Cranberry Seed Oil: Excellent source of anti-oxidants, packed with skin-improving Vitamins A, C, E, and K. It is also a good barrier protection against environmental stressors.
- Scoop a small amount and spread soft balm over dry skin.
- Massage balm in circular motions to cleanse makeup, dirt, SPF, and pollutants.
- Add water to emulsify into a milky cream.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
The FIVE ingredients are:
1. Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
2. Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil
3. Cetyl Alcohol
4. Di-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate
5. Sorbitan Olivate
Aroma: A hint of cranberry
Texture: Pale yellow soft balm
Skin Type: Sensitive, aging skin
I have sensitive eyes, can this be used to remove eye makeup and mascara?
- Yes, this formula has been designed to remove eye makeup and mascara, however, if you have very sensitive eyes, we recommend testing a small amount to ensure no adverse reactions occur.
What step in my facial regimen should I use this cleansing balm?
- We recommend using this cleansing balm in place of your regular face wash. Use it in the morning and evenings.
*If you have any questions at all, please contact us at email@example.com